• Calibrate Z Offset

Started by Herb: After changing the tool, it is necessary to calibrate the Z offset. Since I find it difficult to perform this task visually, I am using the following...

5 0 12
  • GUI Issues

Started by Herb: I have started this topic as a repository for issues related to the GUI. These issues do not affect the functionality of the printer. The first...

14 0 19
  • Nautilus takes on Ultimaker

Started by Herb: 3D printing movable parts can be a challenge. For this test, I chose a Planetary Gear Bearing from Thingiverse . Except for Tolerance (which was my...

1 0 15
  • Cura Material Profile Organization

Started by John Kray: Keith and I discussed this a little recently and I wanted to get all your thoughts as well. Most manufacturers organize material profiles by brand...

2 0 8
  • A few issues

Started by tinkerz: Good morning all, Item 1: Noted that if you load filament without the extruder heated the system quickly steps through the load process prompts...

6 0 18
  • Nautilus Firmware Wishlist

Started by John Kray: Hey beta testers, Let us know if there are any printer firmware feature requests you would like to see. We want to hear if you have any thought or...

4 0 26
  • Nautilus Beat Refocus and Future Roadmap

Started by John Kray: First, of, thank you Keith and Max for your work of our beta program. your feedback has been very helpful! We have come to the conclusion that we...

4 0 28
  • Initial Impressions and Feedback

Started by tinkerz: Hey there, thanks again for letting me test this machine out. First, let me just say the prints coming off the machine are great, all have been PLA...

6 1 43
  • Nautilus Hardware Wishlist

Started by John Kray: Hey beta testers, Let us know if there are any hardware requests you would like to see. Keep in mind that major changes probably will not happen,...

0 0 11